There have been 4 outings organised by the committee and agreed by the members at the AGM for the Tuesdays in June.
- 4th – Botanic Gardens, meet at the Palm House
- 11th – Falls Road Bus Depot. For directions click here
- 18th – Oxford Island, meeting at Kinnego Marina. Directions here. Exit 10 off the M1, approx 10 minutes from Lisburn.
- 25th – Crumlin Road Gaol
We will meet between 7:00 – 7:30pm each evening.
- Saturday 6th July – Belfast Pride Festival, Parade: 12 noon Custom House Square
- Sunday 4th August, Kite Festival and Wild geese parachutists 12pm – 5pm, Downhill Demense
- Saturday 10th August, Festival of Flight, Newcastle
- Saturday 17th August, Ulster Grand Prix, Dundrod
- Saturday 24th – Sunday 25th August, Belfast Mela, Botanic Gardens, opening night show combining dance, shadow puppetry, fireworks
We have booked the Nesbitt Arms hotel in Ardara for the weekend 26th-28th July. Contact Vittorio if you would like to reserve a place.
Contact Vittorio (07974993314) or Louise (07921620403) if you are unsure of specific details or want to make arrangements to meet-up.