The following rules apply to the CPA Annual Exhibition.
- Only current paid up members may enter.
- Entries, addressed to the Exhibition Secretary, should be left in the clubroom on or before the closing date for entries (see current programme).
- Last year’s winners must return polished trophies to the Exhibition Secretary on the same evening.
- Prints must be correctly mounted on exhibition quality mounts. Name, address, section, class and title must be on the back of each mount. Prints and mounts may be of any size.
- Entrants should be aware that the PAGB, NIPA and other exhibitions may have a restriction on the maximum mount size allowed.
- All Projected Digital Images must be submitted in accordance with the NIPA guidelines which we use when submitting PDIs for a monthly competition.
- A print or PDI entered in a previous Annual Exhibition of this club is not eligible (see Note 1).
- Onus for classification rests with the entrant; however, the Exhibition Committee reserves the right to classify unclassified entries, reclassify, or reject any entry.
- The Exhibition Committee also reserves the right to publish, reproduce any entry without payment of any fee to the author, for the purposes of promoting the exhibition.
- Selected prints and PDIs will be displayed at the Belfast Central Library.
- All reasonable care will be taken with entries but we regret that no responsibility for loss or damage can be accepted.
- Entry signifies acceptance of the rules.
Note 1 – An individual PDI may be entered on three occasions – once in Section 7, and once as part of an entry in Sections 8 and 9.
Note 2 – Prints from Sections 1, 2, 3 & 4 may not be entered into Sections 5 or 6.
- Advanced: Open to winners of a 1st award in the Novice Category of a previous CPA Exhibition or an equivilent award at another club.
- Novice: Open to all members not eligible to enter as Advanced workers.