The Central Photographic Association (also referred to as CPA Camera Club) is established with the objects set out in its constitution, and is a data controller within the UK.
The personal information referred to in this Policy may include name, contact details, service records, records of entries to events, and such other information as may be necessary for the effective management of the legitimate interests of the Central Photographic Association. Any person wishing to verify the information held by the Central Photographic Association may apply to the Secretary.
The Central Photographic Association collects and holds personal information about:
- The executive committees of itself and of its member Federations; others who assist those executive committees; and those offering their services to the Central Photographic Association community e.g. as judges or lecturers.
- This information is used to facilitate administration and services. The information is compiled into a printed handbook circulated to those named within it and to affiliated Clubs. The contact details of Central Photographic Association officials allocated to provide particular services may be published generally.
- Others necessary for the conduct of the business of the Central Photographic Association.
- This information is used to satisfy a requested service or a contractual requirement, and may be retained to confirm the outcome.
- Photographers as the creators of Images used in the activities of the Central Photographic Association.
- This information is managed subject to the General Conditions for Central Photographic Association Competition Events (qv).
The Central Photographic Association may retain historical archives for example but not limited to, records of meetings, handbooks, catalogues, awards and other event results.
To download a PDF copy of our Data Protection Policy please click here.