The following rules apply to the NIPA Interclub Competition, also referred to as the monthly competition.
- Only current paid up members may enter.
- Entries should be brought to the clubroom for judging on the appropriate date.
- Each entrant may submit up to 4 photographs in each section (i.e. colour print, monochrome print and PDI).
- Prints must be correctly mounted with max size mount of 30x40cm with max print size of 30x40cm.
- All items must contain the author’s name, class and title.
- A print or PDI entered in a previous monthly competition and being placed in the top 4 may not be re-entered in following monthly competitions.
- No print or PDI may be entered more than twice in one season and no more than three times in total.
- All entries will be classified either novice ‘N’ or advanced ‘A’. Onus for classification initially rests with the entrant. The competition secretary may classify, reclassify or reject entries.
- Submitted prints and PDIs may be sent on to NIPA Interclub Competitions.
- All reasonable care will be taken with entries but we regret no responsibility for loss or damage will be accepted.
Projected Digital Images must be emailed to email@example.com before 9pm on the Monday evening prior to the competition. No PDIs will be accepted on the night of the competition. All PDIs must be presented in the following manner.
- All images must be no wider than 1600 pixels.
- All images must be no taller than 1200 pixels.
- All images must be presented as jpeg (jpg) files in the sRGB colour space.
- Images should have the following title: