For the AES Seal Trophy donated to the club by Jim McKeever and a new trophy to be determined
Flora & Fauna: Fauna is all of the animal life of any particular region or time. The corresponding term for plants is Flora. (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Fauna)
Originally Flora & Fauna ran as one competition however for the 2019/20 season a new format was introduced: members entered images in either the Flora or the Fauna competition, the images were judged, and then the winning image from both competitions went head to head for the overall winner and the AES Seal Trophy. For the 2020/21 season, the club will be introducing a new trophy for Flora and the AES Seal Trophy will be awarded for Fauna.
- Only prints can be entered; a maximum of five, black & white or colour.
- Max mount size 30x40cm, prints any size on this.
- Prints can contain Flora or Fauna or both Flora & Fauna.
- There is no restriction as to where these images are captured, cultivated flowers or captive animals are acceptable.
- Post processing as per other CPA competitions is allowed.